Hi guys, this time we are going to show you how to Crochet the adorable Drawstring Netted Pouch. This pouch is really beginner friendly and easy to make. The written pattern and video tutorial are provided below, thanks to KnitcroAddict for making these cool design. If you’re selling finished product, this is a great one to have in your inventory, particularly with the branding. Hope you all enjoy, happy crocheting once again!.
- #3 light weight yarn, I used Lion brand Comfy Cotton Blend (Yarn needed : 120 yards)
- Crochet hook size 5 mm
- Yarn needle
16 hdc X 10 rows = 4″
17 st ( dc & ch ) X 7 rows = 4″
Measurements : 16.94″ Circumference X 10″ Tall
- Round 1 : ch 37, 1 hdc into second ch from hook, 1 hdc into each ch across, 1 hdc into each ch on the other side across, sl st into the first hdc. Total of 72 hdc
- Round 2 : ch 1 ( do not count as a st ), 1 hdc into each st around, sl st into the first hdc. Total of 72 hdc
- Round 3 – 5 rep Round 2
- Round 6 : ch 4 ( count as 1 dc and 1 ch sp ), *sk next st, 1 dc into next st, ch 1* rep from *TO* around, sl st into the third ch. Total of 72 st including ch 1 sp
- Round 7 : ch 4 ( count as 1 dc and 1 ch sp ), *1 dc into the dc st, ch 1* rep from *TO* around, sl st into the third ch. Total of 72 st including ch 1 sp
- Round 8 – 18 rep Round 7
- Round 19 : ch 2 ( do not count as a st ), *1 dc, picot, 1 dc* into the first 1 ch sp, rep from *TO* into each 1 ch sp around, sl st into the first dc.